Mob Hit on My
A Collection of Funny Animal Stories
Edited by Matt Jackson
220 Pages, Trade Paperback
At last! The latest offering from the publisher that brought you bestselling humor titles such as Mugged by a Moose and Never Trust a Smiling Bear. What does a golden lab that steals laundry off a neighbor’s clothesline have in common with a mynah bird that can imitate a flushing toilet? Or what does a “pet” wasp with a taste for shrimp have in common with an old boxer with a taste for caviar? What they share is a place in the pages of this book: an unforgettable collection of the most hilarious and outrageous animal stories you are ever likely to read about.
NOTE: This title is available for purchase as an eBook from most online retailers, including Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Apple, and Smashwords.
- Join campground attendant Madge Brown as she tries to prevent a miffed camper from chasing after a marauding grizzly bear with her frying pan.
- Read about an unexpected rendezvous between writer Steve Pitt, a lobster, and the Queen of England.
- Laugh when Mary Patterson catches her pooch in the act of shoplifting and marvel at where he’s stashed his loot.
- Find out what a barnyard turkey stole from Lori Feldberg’s father-in-law.
- Adopt an orphaned monkey with Sharon Fitzsimmons as she and her husband travel the length of Africa.
- Learn how a stray dog that Stuart Reininger tries to shoo away ends up saving his life.
Read a Sample Chapter